Last weekend I saw a showing of Iron Man 2 at Chunky's Cinema in Nashua. My friend and I played a couple of games, trying to win a free camera (knowing that we never would). Anyhow when the movie started it went straight to the movie, funny no previews. The plot was good but kinda all over the place. I loved Don Cheadle's role as the 2nd Iron Man. It was classic Robert Downney Jr. life of the party. If I could improve one thing, longer action/fight scenes. However in Transformers 2 the fight scene was about 25 minutes long. I liked the Russian guy Ivan and his big role in the movie. I laughed so hard when Stark SR. was doing movies like Walt Disney. Overall I would give this movie 4 1/2 stars. Although there couldn't have been a better ending with the guy in New Mexico with the finding of Thor's Ham- oops don't want to give away the ending!
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment